Monday, December 7, 2009

Tesco Night Staff = Zombies?????


Growing tired of my late nights out on the mean streets pretending to be one half of an inter racial cop duo I recently took a walk around Tesco at 2 in the morning to buy some mashed potato salad. The zombies were very cordial in helping me find what I needed, they even took time out from cracking a still warm dead mans head open and feasting on the goo inside to point me in the direction of the Fruit & Veg section. But still, zombies? Come on, there's gotta be some laws restricting their employment right? But in their defence, they had the mess cleaned up by the time I was fiddling with the self service check out. One of them even helped me find the barcode on my potato salad. Nice guy. The zombies late night help enabled me to act out the rest of my inter racial cop duo roleplay. The mean streets were once again safe.







No comments:

Post a Comment