Thursday, December 3, 2009

Logos for Sale

My name is Derek. I am a Graphic Designer. I have been trained extensively in the bevel and emboss functions of Adobe Photoshop. Using my brain I realised that beer is very popular in the world today, at this time. Therefore, somebody will need a beer logo sooner or later. I have designed four logos that represent beer.

Logos

Price: $450
1. This logo is for beer.


Price: $500
1. This logo is for beer. I used some font in it. I don't like using fonts. It has been bevelled and embossed hence the pricetag.



Price: $450
1. This logo is for beer. I wanted to show the joy beer brings so I put a picture of joy in the logo. I have not used font here.


Price: $400
1. This logo is for beer. I realise now the word is spelt wrong so I have given a large concession in the price. The picture is of many beers.

Please contact me at
theblastedfrench@gmail.com
if you would like to buy any of my logos seen above.

Thank you, Derek

The good design folks at Fish in the Sea got back to me as regards purchasing a beer logo.

7 Dec, 2009 Logos for sale

Hi Derek,

Your training has clearly paid off. If I had drunk less beer at the weekend, I would have been interested in Logo 2. Unfortunately I drank a lot -
I do think that there is scope for your designs in other complimentary markets too - feel free to offer them with your others and see how far you get? We're always pleased to help ;-)






7 Dec, 2009 Re: Logos for sale

Thank you for your kind interest.

If you are interested in Logo 2 then I advise you to get an offer to me as soon as possible. Understandably it has had a flurry of interest since I emailed it around. Prices start at £400 sterling. It is an exciting propostion that smart people such as yourself should be interested in. I can design other logos for you if you have any logo needs. Bevelling and Embossing are included in all prices. I am currently busy redesigning Unicef's new logo and have been contacted by my friend Thomas the abortionist to redesign his corporate identity with particuliar attention given to Bevelling and Embossing.

Kindest regards,

Derek

p.s.

After seeing the logos you attached I would like to express an interest in becoming your logo design partner. We could overcome all obstacles like an inter racial cop duo.

Hoping you are a member of an ethnic minority,

Derek

7 Dec, 2009
Ethnic Minority

Hi Derek,

I'm an ethnic minority, and I'm an amateur of emboss. Love your beer logos!!!

Regards,

Tina Wei



8 Dec, 2009
Ethnic Minority


Sorry I spelled beer wrong,

Regards,

Tina Wei



9 Dec, 2009 Re: Ethnic Minority

Tina,

It is absolutely great that you are an ethnic minority and want to enter into a design venture with me. I feel we have established a deep bond over our flowering love of the Bevel & Emboss function. I have attached a concept for our inter racial design firm. If you have any misgivings, now is the time to mention them as I will not go into business with someone harbouring deep seated concerns that might emerge in the future to disastrous results. I am serious about my design. If you could email me an in depth financial forecast for our projected first years net profits I would be satisfied.

Inter racial regards,

Derek
(the 'Tom Waits' of graphic design)

ps. you can be whomever you like in the photo. i had thought about calling dibs on the happy looking man but you can be him if you so wish. I won't hold it against you.




No comments:

Post a Comment