Thursday, December 3, 2009

My home made Twilight accessories

My name is Marge and I love Twilight. Edward is sooo dreamy. I am going to marry him. This will happen and is in no way an unattainable emotionally damaging goal in my life. The author of the Twilight book series is Stephanie Meyer. She is a strong talented woman and an inspiration to girls my age. Her writing style is romantic with some vampires aswell. Her writing gives me the strength to believe in true romance and does not in any way raise my levels of expectation of boys my age to astronomical heights. I have included some inspirational quotes from Twilight.

It didn’t work out, okay? I really, really hate Forks!
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 19, p.394

This shows how much Bella hates forks. I hate forks too. I am the same as Bella who Edward is in love with. Here is another quote from the book Twilight which inspired me.

I don’t think I have any choice but to kill him now. Carlisle won’t like it.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 19, p.398

This quote shows that Edward is willing to kill people because he is in love with Bella, who I am like but in real life. While I wait for Edward to marry me I will demand that any boys I go out with kill people to show they love me, but I'll leave them straight away if Edward wants to marry me.

I think that the book Twilight is really good because it is what boys should be like for girls in real life. My friends always say to me that I am like Bella in the books. 'Wow Marge, you are like Bella' they say. I have to agree with them although I think I have better hair than Bella and would probably make Edward happier.

I love Edward so much that I took some pictures of my things to show it. I made most of them with my creative talents.


I made this bag accessory. It is very subtle.



Edward is my phone wallpaper.



This is my laptop wallpaper so Edward is always watching me.



This is me wearing my Edward Cullen mask



I made this poster of Edward for my room.

Just to prove I have better hair than Bella here is my picture beside hers. I have even carved Edwards name into my forehead. Bella has not.

No comments:

Post a Comment